The PTA has been working diligently to get an elementary (K-5) after-school program for the upcoming 22-23 school year and we are happy to announce that the team at Queens Community House has a new opportunity to bring a FREE K-5 After School Program to PS/IS 499 QCMST this fall!
Please use this link to begin enrolling your child(ren). This link works for students in all grades — K-8. Once we have your enrollment information, we will be in touch with the additional forms needed to fully register your child as well as provide information about the mandatory parent orientation this fall.
A few quick facts about the QCH After School Program at PS/IS 499, QCMST:
- The K-8 program will be located in the school and students will be picked up by our staff at dismissal from school (approx. 2:30pm)
- Parents/guardians will pick their student(s) up at PS/IS 499 at After School dismissal (approx. 5:45pm)
- The After School program will begin on Monday, September 19th
- The Program offerings include, but are not limited to
- STEM activities
- Arts activities
- Literacy workshops
- Wellness and Athletics activities
- Social and Emotional Learning skill development
- Family Nights
- Showcases to share student work
All QCH programs are licensed by the State Department of Health and meet strict guidelines to ensure the safety and well-being of young people in our community. All staff are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and pass a background check before working in the after-school program.
QCH’s goal is to provide an enriching, engaging and FUN experience for all of our students. Please complete the enrollment form as soon as possible and please email email@example.com with any additional questions.