There are many ways you can get involved in your child’s education through the Parent Teacher Association (PTA) and through the school.
- Reach out to your child’s classroom teacher to find out how you can volunteer for in-class events, as a “room parent” or point of contact for the teacher, etc.
- Join the PTA Volunteers WhatsApp chat group by contacting email@example.com
- Join monthly PTA general meetings and get plugged in
- Join a PTA committee by reaching out to committee chairs
- Participate in PTA events
- Run for a PTA executive board position