Welcome back friends and families! Hope you’ve had an amazing, exciting, and adventurous summer! The PTA works together in partnership with the school in hopes the first few days of school will operate smoothly.
Again, we welcome Mr. Walter Da Luz, our parent coordinator, for joining this big family. You have probably received an email from him regarding of what to expect on the first day of school.
Your child’s class for the 2019-2020 school year is found here. If you are unable to access the site, please follow the instructions on that site or contact the parent coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, 718.461.7462 Ext. 1162 (work), or 347.563.4356 (cell).
First day of school!
- Signs will be posted directing students where to go for their class
- Students in grades 1-3 will be stationed in the Cafeteria.
- Students in grades 4-8 will be seated in the Auditorium.
- Registering for Busing should be directed to Ms. Christy after 9 AM.
- School supplies dropped off: make sure your child’s first & last name and the grade are labeled clearly to ensure smooth delivery to the correct classroom.
- There are major traffic lane changes on Main Street and Reeves Avenue.
- Queens College is also in session, so traffic will be heavy.
- Please plan accordingly to arrive to school early to avoid traffic jams.