Here are step-by-step instructions for creating an Amazon wish list. Please let us know if the instructions become out of date.
- Log on to amazon.com.
- Click on Wish List on the top right.
- Click on “Create a Wish List” link on the left.
- In the pop-up window, select List is for You, give your List a name, select List is Public, and click the Create a Wish List button.
- Hover over Settings to the left of the wish list name, then click “Profile settings”.
- In the Ship-to Address field, click Enter a new address, then enter
[your name] c/o PS/IS 499Q, 148-20 Reeves Avenue, Flushing, NY 11367.
- Un-select the Don’t spoil my surprises option.
- Select This Wish List is for an organization.
- Click Save.
- Click “Share List” to the left of the wish list name. Enter email@example.com in the “To:” field and your name and class in the “Note:” field
- Shop! Shop! Shop! Browse Amazon for items to add to your wish list. There is an Add to Wish List button on the right side of every item.